Saturday, October 6, 2012

Best Vacation Ever!

Two weeks after becoming Leo's pre-approved parents, we were on a plane to Hawaii with my awesome Colorado family!  The trip had been a dream of my dad's and we were finally getting to go!

The ten days we spent on Oahu, staying at Disney's amazing Aulani Resort, were some of the best days of my life.  Our days were spent soaking in the sun, splashing around in the ocean, lounging in the lazy river at our resort, eating massive quantities of shave ice and drinking tastey tropical cocktails, and sightseeing around the island.  The entire time, I couldn't help but dreaming about what it would be like to have Leo with us.  I'm pretty sure "Nana," "Pops," Auntie Heather, and Auntie Hols were thinking the same thing!


The view from our room.  Aulani was breathtaking!
Us feeling closer to Leo on the map at Pearl Harbor.
Nana and Leo next to Leo's name in the Olelo room.
Our group by Spitting Cave.


All of us showing our true colors.  :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inspiring me on your blog. I want to experience that Best Vacation Resorts that you went. Thanks for posting it here, I will now make a plan to to go on that place with my family.

    ReplyDelete