Saturday, October 6, 2012

Many small hours later...

Well, once again, I have been a blog neglecter!  It turns out I might not be cut out for maintaining a regular blog.  However, I started this thing as a way of documenting our adoption process and now that it is nearing completion, I am realizing I want to finish what I started.

Oh yes, our adoption process is almost over!  Next month, we will be flying to China to meet and bring home our little boy!  We are so excited and so much has happened since May that there is no way to capture it all in one post.  I think I'm going to take a card from my friend and fellow adoptive mommy, Katie, and spend the next couple of days going backwards and posting on our process and all that has happened in the past six months.

Be patient with me folks, I promise this story is a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment